Our online address is https://empiredigi.com.
Personal Data We Collect and Why
- Comments – Site visitors may leave comments, and we collect the data seen in the comments form, as well as the visitor’s browser user agent string and IP address to assist in spam detection.
- Media – When uploading images to our website, refrain from uploading images that include embedded location data. Site visitors may download and extract location data from images uploaded on the site.
- Cookies – When leaving comments on the site, you can opt-in to having your name, website, and email address saved in cookies (good for 1 year) for your convenience. This way, you need not fill in your personal details the next time you leave comments.
When you enter the login page, a temporary cookie will determine if your browser allows cookies. The cookie doesn’t contain any personal data. It is discarded once you close the browser.
Upon logging in, several cookies will save your login info and your preferred screen display. The login cookies stay for 2 days; one year for the screen option cookies. Choosing “Remember Me” will allow the login cookies to remain for 2 weeks. The cookies will automatically be removed once you logout of your account.
- Embedded Content from Third Party Websites – Our published articles may come with embedded content like images and videos. Embedded content from third party websites have the same behavior as when the visitor has come from the other website.
- Who Your Data Are Shared with, and How Long We Retain Them – When you leave a comment, we retain your comment and its metadata indefinitely. This way, we are able to automatically recognize and approve follow-up comments without holding them up in a queue.
- Your Rights Over Your Data – You can request for an exported file of any personal information we have about you from your comments or profile. You may also request to have any of your personal data deleted. However, this doesn’t include data that we need for legal, security, or administrative purposes.
- Where Data Are Sent – Comments from visitors may be checked via a third party automated spam detection service.